Search This Blog

Jun 8, 2015

Grace Replaces Guilt- A Session For Myself

I have had a killer sore throat for days.  This morning I finally tuned in to the healing energies of Christ and Heavenly Father to try to help my throat heal and be comforted.  In doing so they taught me what spiritual things had weakened that area of my body physically and helped me to see how to allow Christ to heal me.

My throat has been weakened recently from lots of yelling and anger at my children.  I always struggle with this, but as of late I have been doing pretty consistently worse than usual.  There are usually a lot more "up days" than there have been for a while.  This is one of my struggles and weaknesses in life.  When I tuned in to Heavenly Father, then came back into myself, I felt spiritual/emotional weakness in my throat and my heart.

Heavenly Father let me know that I indeed had weakened my 5th chakra/ throat area from communicating with a lot of anger and yelling.  This was so weakening for multiple reasons.  For one, anger is anger, and it is a harsh emotion to transfer consistently, and two, it wasn't MY voice.  I was communicating the ugly voice of entities in and around me, rather than my own.  MY voice would never want to treat my children like that.  I love them unconditionally.  (At least I think, feel, and hope I do!)

But beyond those two reasons for the weakened immune system and susceptibility in my throat and heart, was another negative emotion.  Guilt.  I was told I needed to forgive myself for these behaviors.  Even as I TRIED to forgive myself, my thoughts said, "but it's NOT okay."  I feel so sad -often- that I would ever treat my children like that.  I WANT to be a perfect mom.  I DON'T WANT to ever hurt them or sadden their spirits.  Heavenly Father had to remind me what forgiveness is.  Forgiveness is not saying, what you did was okay. Forgiveness is saying, I understand that you have weaknesses, that you are mortal and imperfect, and that you are here to learn and work on those things.  I forgive you because I have weaknesses too, and I know they are not easy to overcome.  I am not meant to be perfect yet.  I am meant to learn, one mistake at a time, to perfectly turn to Christ so that He can lift me.

 I felt Heavenly Father say, "replace the guilt with grace." I felt a light pink cloud of comforting grace come in to comfort my physical and emotional body.  As I handed my guilt to Christ, he offered me His grace and whispered, "this is why I came."  He came for this.  He came to heal you and me from the pain caused by our weaknesses and others.  He offers his grace endlessly and reminds us to be gentle with ourselves.   I forgive myself and allow grace from Christ to take away my guilt.  I know that He loves me perfectly, and that it is okay to have weaknesses.  As I do my best, He makes up the rest.

It's important to remember to apply God's grace to ourselves.  Are you holding anything against yourself?  Christ can help you heal it.  That is why He came.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved it, poopsy!!!

Amber said...

Thank you honey

Rachel Jackman said...

That was such a wonderful message. Thank you for sharing it.

Unknown said...

Very wise. Lv u. Dad