Search This Blog

Oct 15, 2020

Casting Out Sickness


 

I loved the specific witness and reminder from the spirit, that I talk about in this video, that sickness can come from darkness or dark spirits.  There really are witnesses of this through out the scriptures.  


I know that there are spiritual layers to every physical symptom and that spiritual weak spots can make us more susceptible to illness.  For example, I know that for me, if I've been yelling or speaking unkind words on a semi regular basis, I'm more likely to get a sore throat--not like, I hurt my throat yelling kind, sick kind.  I have felt before, while doing energy work on someone, a tear in her energetic field at the throat.  It's basically like a protective layer is gone and both physical and spiritual problems can enter in more easily through that tear.  

You all may think I'm totally nutzo now, but I'm just gonna put it all out there how I see on here. ;)  Free expression.  Yay!

(If you are on your phone and can't see the video at the top of the post, click on see web version!)





1 comment:

Tika said...

I so appreciate this blog. You have so much to share that is uif much worth! Perhaps you can share a link to your blog on the LDS empaths and Healers FB page.