Search This Blog

Jan 24, 2014

Saturday's Walk

Thought I ought to post again on here someday, so here it is. :)
Last week the kids and I went on a little walk.  It was a beautiful day.
Cuties

I LOVE this one.  His brothers were down close to the river and he and I were up on a bench closer to August in the stroller.  Such a handsome little guy.


Spazzes by the river. :)  (Austin and Joshua)




Avin insisted on climbing up this hill unassisted-twice, and this is how he did it. :)



I think I'm going to use this one on the kids pictures wall.

And this one.


Not this one--but it IS cute. :)


August Madsen


Such an Avin look.

Love my boys.  

1 comment:

MAMACITA said...

What CUUUUTE pictures!! Love every one!! Definitely all frameable!! Even the one with Austin's eyes closed!! It looks like such a 'moment' in time! Good job taking pics Mama!!